The air source water heater is made up of an outdoor main unit and a heat preservation water tank. How do we maintain it daily? VKIN teaches you to maintain the twelve steps.
1. The air source heat pump water heater often checks whether the power supply and electrical system wiring of the unit are firm, whether the electrical components are abnormal, and should be repaired and replaced in time.
2. The water filter installed outside the machine should be cleaned regularly to ensure the water quality in the system is clean to avoid damage to the main unit due to dirty filter.
3. Do not stack any debris around the unit to avoid blocking the air inlet and outlet. The unit should be clean and dry and well ventilated.
4. When using and maintaining the air energy heat pump unit, the user should pay attention to: All safety protection devices in the unit are set before leaving the factory, and should not be disassembled or adjusted by themselves.
5. Always check whether the water system hydration, water tank safety valve, liquid level controller and exhaust device work normally, so as to avoid the air circulation into the system and reduce the water circulation, thus affecting the unit's heat production and unit operation reliability.
6. Always check the working condition of each component of the unit, check whether the pipeline joints and the inflation valve in the machine have oil pollution, and ensure that the refrigerant of the unit is not leaked.
7. The unit should be kept clean and dry and well ventilated. Clean the air side heat exchangers every year to maintain good heat transfer.
8. Check whether the water pump and waterway valve are working properly, and whether the water pipe and water pipe joint are leaking.
9, the host condenser cleaning, we recommend using the detergent to clean the condenser every year, start the host with a circulating water pump for 45 minutes, and finally wash with tap water 3 times. Take care to take over when cleaning. Do not wash the condenser with a corrosive cleaning solution.
10. If the downtime is long, the water in the pipeline of the unit should be drained, and the power supply should be cut off and the protective cover should be placed. When running again, check the system thoroughly before starting up.
11. When the actual water outlet temperature of the air source heat pump water heater is inconsistent with the display value of the unit control panel, please check whether the temperature sensing device is in good contact.
12. The water tank needs to be cleaned after a period of use (usually 3 months, depending on local water quality).
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.